Time moves far too quickly these days. It's probably a combination of getting older (joy!) and having a wonderful time with my boy. There were so many funny, weird, amazing moments but some in particular:
1. James trying to cook. It didn't go well. In fact, he almost killed me so there's a lesson to be learned here.
2. The Olympics. National pride got a little mixed up but it was still entertaining.
3. Apple gadgets and discovering apps! I love my Touch and iPad. Thank you, Susie and James! Also, Plants vs. Zombies is sheer genius!
4. The California Coast.
5. After 8 years in our house, we finally updated our kitchen. I still don't like the backsplash tile but it's bearable. Just.
6. Rock Band. James rocking out the gold stars 'cause that's how he rolls.
7. Lego. Lego and more Lego.
8. Our friends and family. Both near and far. I promise to get back to Toronto one of these days!
9. Ummm. Handbags. There! I said it.
10. Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. And this cat video. It doesn't take much.
11. Celebrating 10 amazing years with the love of my life. Not sure how you can top sailing with dolphins...but I know you will. Every single day is a gift.
And lastly, one of my favorite images of 2010. Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone!